2009-12-22

Julbelysning / Christmas lights


Innan jag flyger iväg till Sverige bjuder jag på Krakowskie Przedmiescie i juldräkt.

Before flying off to Sweden I offer an image of Krakowskie Przedmiescie in Christmas decoration.

2 comment/s:

alekSparx said...

I have edited this picture to give it more colour and as I believe it has massive potential for being a great wallpaper. I did it out of respect for your image and for a non profit way, only for the community to help spread this fantastic shot. It will uploaded shortly, please contact me if you do not wish for me to use it and if that is the case I shall take it down.

Thank you for such a marvelous shot, I respect your decision 100%

Unknown said...

Hi, and thanks for the nice comment. Of course you can use the image. It would be nice if you link back to this page from where you upload it.

All my pictures are posted under a Creative commons licence. You'll find more info about it in the right-hand column.

Anyway, I take pictures for fun and if anyone finds them nice and wants to use them it just makes me happy.

Cheers.

Post a Comment