2010-08-02

Åstol


Here is a seriously overexposed image of the island Åstol off the Swedish west coast. The picture was meant to be part of a HDR set, but the way the HDR came out didn't appeal to me. However, I like this a lot. It only required a little bit of postprocessing to bring out the colours of the island as a contrast against the white sky and the bright sea.

A little meta: I tried to keep this blog first in Swedish, then in both Swedish and English, but from now on it will be in English only. Almost all Swedes I know understand English, and very few non-Swedes do. A google-translate button is added to the right if you need it. I will also try to update this blog a little more frequently. The goal is every Tuesday and Friday with occational in-betweens.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment